Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's my birthday today!!!



Salam...

11th October 2009..it's my birthday today! the 35th to be exact. Wow! talk about age..boy! I feel old all of a sudden. Anyway, it's good to know Luke Perry & Michelle Wie share the same birthday with me..of course nobody cares who the heck I am. Anyway for some, at 35, they have accomplished their dreams, their goals..anything from making the first million $$$, owning a grand big bungalow perhaps?, achieving financial freedom...and etc. These goals are more on the material prespective.

Well, let see at 35, what have I accomplished? how do I compare my self with the others of my age? how do I measure? Do I get a D? C+? B+ or A? I really don't know...infact it's kind of scary to even think about it especially if the person I compare with is far better than me...I would definately feel inferior.


I guess, first of all..I should take a deep breath...and syukur..many2 thanks to Allah for granting me another day to live on this planet. Syukur because I still have a roof over my head ( although it is no Bungalow or some posh condominium) but it's what I called heaven on earth..my home sweet home. Syukur because I have the most fantastic!!loving wife ( bodek le ni) who really supports me through thick and thin...syukur because I have my beautiful kids that colours my life..cheer me up during my stressful days. Now, that really put a smack big wide smile on my face..I am so glad and thankful of what I have with me today.

Of course, I won't keep my guard down..or just be happy on my state of today...like other people, we all need to be better day by day..we all have our goals in life..it is painted a perfect picture for us.








No comments:

Post a Comment