Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day- 10th May 2010


Dear readers...

Yup is mother's day again..

Yes we all know that it is not only on May 10th we show our appreciation to our mothers..it should be all the time..but let us make an extra special on that day. "Syurga dibawah telapak kaki Ibu"..I remember when I was a kid, I used to ask my mother.is it true Mak? there's a heaven underneath your feet? hahaha...yes kids will only think straight and can't understand yet between the lines.


To my mother Habibah Marzuki..all my love for you. You are the best mom a son could ever had. I am sorry for not being there for you most of the time..made you cried a lot of times ( still do? )..made you worry like a million times!!!..but yet you never ever give up on me..you are always there for me..you are my pillar of strength..you are my inspiration..my icon..my everything..


I am thankful..that I still have a mother to see and to hold. I feel sorry for my wife who had lost her mother Allahyarham Nik Khairiah(cik), I know I could never understand how it is like to lose your love ones..It is almost 11 years now since Cik had passed away. May Allah blessed her soul..Al-fatihah.


To my wife..a mother of my two lovely kids..thank you for your ever lasting love for us..thanks for being a great mama showering us with your love and affection to our kids..we love you very much dear!!( it the truth..no catch hehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment