Sunday, May 10, 2009

My first block of the blog...

I am in to this by accidental...I owed it to my wife ( thanks ila). She knows I love to write and talk a lot ( depends of my mood). Writting to my point of view...must come from within the person, the person must sincere in what he/she wishes to share with the readers, the writer must be knowledgeable, responsible, ethical and truthful, and do not forget...the writer must also be passionate!!

Therefore a message, an article or a news of information to be protrayed must be educational, beneficial, accurate, simple (if possible), understandable, inspirational, motivational and beautifully arranged so that the readers would be glued reading it from beginning till the end. What is even more overwhelming feeling to the writer, if the writer's material has contibuted to the betterment of the people's life and surroundings. Ohhh isn't it just beautiful?





Fique..10th May 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment