Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New job, new spirit, new found fun!!!!

Today officially, we have moved to our office in Cyberjaya. After almost 6 weeks of training in KL, finally we are in our new office. The office is awesome! the interior designs are really fantastic!. I think the physical office F&F will create a very conducive positive working atmosphere.

With the new year in the Islamic calendar and the new year of the Gregorian coming just around the corner, I pray that my new job, package with new friends and colleagues, new office will bring a positive impact in my work & life balance.

I am very excited and looking forward to these new challenges ahead. I am very confident that I would be able to contribute as expected and hope will continue to stay chirpy and high spirit throughout this new journey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment